Blog PostReturn to main page
Ludum Dare #29 Results
May 19th, 2014 @ 23:37
The results are in from Ludum Dare #29. Fun being probably the most important category to me, I am quite happy with my rankings. I'm definitely improving over my scores from the last two jams, and I was happier with the game as well. The Dare had a record-breaking 2497 submissions this year.
During the judging period, I played 60-something games. You can find lots of "best-of" lists around - here are the best games I happened to play.
- Infection - A pretty tower defense game in Unity.
- Kinetectonic - A very fun-to-figure-out puzzle-type game.
- Ben Eath the Surf Ace - A surfing game that's totally rad, dude.
- Shark, Shark, Shark - Shark, shark, shark, I'm a shark. It has claymation!
- A Glorious Escape for a Lich King - A really solid all-around tower defense game.
- Jumpland Underground - This game is art.
- Damned Scouts - A fun puzzle game about camping safety.